- Taking ownership of an innovative product group
- Creating scientific publications
- Monitoring and analysing specific markets
- Providing technical support and training for both sales colleagues and customers
- A graduate in agricultural sciences or veterinary medicine, specialising in animal nutrition (or a comparable qualification)
- Experienced in technical sales, product management and project management
- Fluent in German and English
- A strong negotiator with a good grasp of commercial issues
- Willing to travel worldwide
You can expect:
- An endless supply of coffee, water and gummi bears that you can work off while taking a stroll in the neighbouring countryside during your lunch break
- A varied and interesting role in a dynamic team
- A flat organisational structure in a forward-looking company
- Responsibility for your duties, with plenty of room to develop and implement your own ideas
Are you interested?
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to email@example.com. Please address any questions you may have about this vacancy to Carsten Schmitz.