- Working independently, in an organised manner, with management responsibility
- Familiarising yourself with and developing new systems, having a technical background
- Organising procedures, training programmes and audits, drawing up control and maintenance plans, and ensuring compliance with hygiene and safety regulations
- Ensuring the operational readiness of our facilities through inspections, maintenance and regular servicing
- Providing technical support for projects and for the installation of new machines
- Completed technical or mechanical training, or a degree programme in process engineering or a related area of study
- Experience in handling bulk goods
- Good knowledge of computers and confidence using them
- An organised and structured approach
You can expect:
- A varied working day and lots of flexibility in a secure industry, and remuneration based on performance
- A flat organisational structure in a value-driven family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine
- The best team in the world
Are you interested?
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to email@example.com. Please address any questions you may have about this vacancy to Lisa Schaefer.