- preparing, monitoring and evaluating cash flow forecasts, budgets and calculations,
- responsibility for bookkeeping, for preparing and reporting on business figures, and for monthly and annual financial statements,
- being the contact for external auditors and banks, both national and international,
- managing the accounts team (2 people),
- optimising processes and enabling digital transformation.
- a degree in business administration with a focus on finance and controlling, or a comparable qualification,
- relevant professional experience,
- ability and willingness to work both “hands-on” and strategically
- high creative will combined with implementation strength,
- good knowledge of integrated accounting systems,
- proficiency in MS Office, ideally experience in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central as well as Easy Archive, and
- fluency in English (C1).
You can expect:
- a varied working day and lots of flexibility in a secure industry,
- remuneration based on performance and a beautiful workplace in the countryside,
- a flat organisational structure in a value-driven family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine, and
- the best team in the world.
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please get in touch with Lisa Schäfer.