Are you a true explorer and passionate about driving innovation? Then our product development is just right for you!
With us, you’re always on the trail of promising new applications. You make our animal welfare-promoting feed additives even better, develop new products and design test series. You keep an eye on the markets and the latest technical and scientific innovations, and represent our company at trade fairs, events and workshops.
What we expect from you:
- Completed degree in pharmacy or related discipline
- Structured inquiring mind with experience in scientific working methods
- Confident handling of the common MS-Office products
- B2 German and English skills
What you can expect from us:
- A varied working day and lots of flexibility in a secure industry
- Remuneration based on performance and a beautiful workplace surrounded by nature
- Trust-based working time and various remote working models
- Diverse, individual training and personal development opportunities
- A flat organisational structure in a value-oriented family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine
- Leading Employer 2022 – awarded as top 1% of all employers in the country
- The best team in the world