- monitoring and planning inventory,
- processing and verifying orders,
- acquiring and managing suppliers,
- maintaining enterprise resource planning (ERP) system data,
- obtaining and evaluating quotes from national and international suppliers, and
- working on analyses and reports.
You bring with you:
- a degree in business administration or engineering management, or a comparable qualification,
- preferably, prior experience in purchasing,
- familiarity with import regulations,
- smart negotiation skills and persuasiveness,
- fluency in German and English (C1),
- preferably, knowledge of Chinese or Russian,
- good MS Office and, preferably, MS Dynamics NAV skills, and
- the willingness to travel within Europe.
You can expect:
- a varied working day and lots of flexibility in a secure industry,
- remuneration based on performance and a beautiful workplace in the countryside,
- a flat organisational structure in a value-driven family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine, and
- the best team in the world.
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please get in touch with Lisa Schäfer.