- providing lifecycle management for the entire IT infrastructure
(hardware and software),
- responsibility for all the company’s IT issues,
- evaluating, testing and integrating new hardware and software solutions, and
- actively participating in or independently implementing IT projects.
You bring with you:
- professional certification, a degree or a comparable background in IT or systems engineering with many years of professional experience,
- a structured and independent approach as well as a strong team and service orientation,
- proficiency in Microsoft applications and services, and
- preferably, knowledge of MS Navision, IT security, WatchGuard firewalls and Veeam.
You can expect:
- a high level of responsibility with plenty of room to develop and implement your own ideas,
- a flat organisational structure in a value-driven family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine, and
- a varied and interesting role and the best team in the world
Are you interested?
Submit your application, including your availability and salary expectations, directly only or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address any questions you might have about this vacancy to Lisa Schäfer.