- Working independently on project tasks and sub-projects
- Independently creating presentations and evaluations
- Preparing analyses, reports and statistics
- Assisting in strategic planning and the creation of strategy papers
- Studying agricultural sciences or a comparable subject area
- At least in your third semester, with good results to date
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
You can expect:
- An endless supply of coffee, water and gummi bears that you can work off while taking a stroll in the neighbouring countryside during your lunch break
- A varied and interesting role in a dynamic team
- A flat organisational structure in a forward-looking company
- Responsibility for your duties, with plenty of room to develop and implement your own ideas
Are you interested?
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address any questions you may have about this vacancy to Julia Giesbrecht.