Do you love having the full picture? Are you a real organisational talent and don’t let spontaneous challenges get you down? Then we have just the right thing for you.
In our Executive Office team you are the rock in the surf for the upper management. You have everything under control from coordination to communication and support the management in all tasks of the operative day-to-day business. Thanks to you, all information is always exactly where it is needed, whether for appointments, travel, presentations or strategic decisions. You coordinate external service providers and ensure smooth processes, consistent scheduling and optimal organization.
What we expect from you:
- A commercial apprenticeship, a degree in economics or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Motivation, enthusiasm, strong communication skills and a high degree of social competence
- Organizational talent as well as a self-reliant and structured way of working
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What you can expect from us:
- Varied activity with a lot of freedom of action in a future-proof industry
- Performance-related remuneration and additional company benefits
- An attractive workplace in a green area
- Diverse and individual opportunities for further training and education
- Flat hierarchies in a value-oriented family business – awarded as “FOCUS Top Employer in Medium-Sized Businesses”.
- Leading Employers 2022 – awarded as top 1% of all employers in the country
- The best team in the world