- implementing procurement strategies,
- purchasing, both national and international,
- acquiring and auditing local and foreign suppliers,
- managing contracts and processes,
- continuously developing processes as well as maintaining and optimising systems, and
- identifying ways to cut back on expenses.
You bring with you:
- a degree in business administration or engineering management, or a comparable qualification,
- relevant professional experience in purchasing, ideally in the area of animal feed, food or basic agricultural chemicals,
- preferably, familiarity with contract law as well as knowledge of animal feed legislation and quality standards such as GMP+, FAMI-QS and QA,
- smart negotiation skills and persuasiveness,
- fluency in German and English (C1),
- preferably, knowledge of Chinese or Russian,
- good MS Office and, preferably, MS Dynamics NAV skills, and
- the willingness to travel within Europe.
You can expect:
- a varied working day and lots of flexibility in a secure industry,
- remuneration based on performance and a beautiful workplace in the countryside,
- a flat organisational structure in a value-driven family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine, and
- the best team in the world.
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please get in touch with Lisa Schäfer.