- Assisting the Marketing team and actively participating in all projects, especially in promotional campaigns, exhibitions, advertisements, presentations and sponsoring activities,
- Supervising and developing the Social Media strategy, including content generation and KPI reporting in all relevant channels,
- Supporting our international sales team regarding all marketing activities, and
- Supervising our corporate design.
You bring with you:
- Professional certification or a degree in Marketing, Media, Graphics or similar with first professional experience in Marketing,
- Creativity and passion for a shining design, a keen eye for design details as well as experience in common graphics and setting programs,
- Knowledge and flair for target group-oriented social media communication, and
- Good English skills, intercultural mindset and strong team orientation.
You can expect:
- A varied working day and lots of flexibility in a secure industry,
- Remuneration based on performance and a beautiful workplace in the countryside,
- A flat organisational structure in a value-driven family business that has been named ‘Top Arbeitgeber im Mittelstand’ (Top ‘Mittelstand’ Employer) by FOCUS magazine, and
- The best team in the world.
Send your application, including your availability and salary expectations, to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please get in touch with Lisa Schäfer.